I'm Thankful for All of You - Have a Great Thanksgiving!

I want to give a sincere thanks to all the funny, smart, inspiring, provocative, and dedicated readers of this blog (and Scott from Boston). You all help make doing this blog the incredible pleasure it is, and thanks to your (mostly moral) support, 2009 promises to be a fantastic year for Food Wishes!

I will be taking a couple days off to cook, eat, cook, and eat. But, you know I can't keep from posting for too long, so you should see some photos of my Thanksgiving meal soon. If I don’t answer your email, comments, and questions, it's because I'm taking a nap.

Here is some advice I just published on my American Food site on About.com. If you're doing the cooking this year, you may want to check it out. Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment