He Tells of Michele's Seashells with Sicilian Sausage by the Sea Shore

I just had to post this picture of a pasta Michele made for her sick chef a couple nights ago. I get emails once in a while asking if and what Michele cooks and why don’t I film her.

She does cook - when she can get in the kitchen, which I'm usually occupying. I would film her, but her rates are very high and we haven't been able to agree on a price.


It's a super simple recipe, which goes as follows; sauté sausage meat until brown, add some garlic and sauté in the fat for a couple minutes. Throw in a bunch of broccoli rabe, some pepper flakes, and enough chicken stock to cover.

Simmer until the broccoli rabe is tender. Boil shells and add to the sauce with a splash of good olive oil and a handful of real Pecorino Romano cheese. Yes, I will be filming this someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment