Some Foodwishers Ciabatta Success Stories

The first photo is from Silvia who said, "I made your no knead ciabatta bread and loved it. It turned out really nice and the flavor was so much better than shop bread. It's so easy to make that we will have fresh ciabatta bread all the time now!"


The second loaf is from "first time bread maker" who said, " What a mess I've got going here! My raw loaf looks like a patched wall. While it's "resting" during these next the two hours, I'm hoping it heals itself so the patched marks aren't so evident, and although it's before noon, I think I'll have a glass of wine. I'm a nervous wreck. (more of my disastrous results to follow...) Maybe I'll send you a picture of the results. Maybe not.

The last loaf is from Calvin who said, "I am absolutely happy with its outcome. I did have a water plate in the oven and spray some water at the beginning of baking. Somehow, mine only took about 30 minutes and I have to keep lowering the temp a bit.


No comments:

Post a Comment