The Art of Seduction with Dave


I rarely post videos from other online culinarians, but once in a while I see something so brilliant, so perfectly done, I feel I have to share it with the rest of you. This Valentines Day video is from "Cookin' with Dave," starring Dave, who according to his apron is the "World's Greatest Chef."

I highly recommend watching the entire 13 minute clip several times to make sure you didn’t miss anything, but in case you just can't find the time, forward to about the 7 minute mark. That's when his date arrives and the magic truly begins.

Dave not only shows you how to make a gourmet steak dinner for two, he also gives lots of great pointers on making your Valentine feel very special. This is a 13-minute Tour de Force that is sure to inspire. Enjoy!


Disclaimer: If this is your first visit to Food Wishes, please know that this is meant as satire, and we really aren't a bunch of jerks. I'm sure Dave is a great guy - and many, many men will use this video to help close the deal.



No comments:

Post a Comment