Orzo with Chicken and Asiago - Just Like the One You Saw in the Grocery Store Line

If this recipe looks familiar, there may be a good reason for that. This easy Orzo with Chicken and Asiago recipe is from the website myrecipes.com, which is published by Time Inc., the creative force behind all those cooking magazines you thumb through while standing in line at the grocery store.

Time Inc., which publishes the popular periodicals
Southern Living, Cooking Light, Sunset, and Real Simple, recently contacted me regarding there new recipe website. They asked me to check it out to see what I thought.

I decided to surf the site as if I was looking for an easy weeknight dinner recipe. I found this Orzo with Chicken and Asiago recipe and decided to give it a try, pretty much as printed. It came out very well, which for many recipes printed online, is a rarity.

I really like how the site is organized, and I encourage you to check it out. I may actually be doing some guest blogging for myrecipes.com, and hopefully I can eventually publish some videos for them.

So, check out this recipe, and for the full, written recipe with ingredients, go to myrecipes.com. Tell’em Chef John sent you. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment