Chef John and Some "Brand New Entertainment"

I'd like to apologize to everyone who's ever sent me an email saying I should have my own show -- to which I responded, "are you high?" or "have another drink." Turns out you may have been on to something.

I'm happy to announce I've just signed a deal with Brand New Entertainment to develop a series of unscripted food-related television shows. We are still in the very earliest stages of production, and only a small percentage of these projects make it big, but hey, it's still exciting to finally have been discovered (especially for someone that started out using a photoshop'd picture of George Clooney as his avatar!).

Brand New Entertainment has a great track record in unscripted television (that's what they call reality shows down there). I've included their reel below so you can take a peek at some of the stuff they've done.

I can't give any detailed information about the shows we are working on, but believe me, you will be the first to hear when we have something to announce. I want to thank you all for your support, which no doubt helped make this possible. Stay tuned!


BNE Reel from Brand New Entertainment on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment