Porkporken ™

Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to introduce my latest creation… Porkporken™! This meaty monstrosity was inspired by the perfectly preposterous Turducken, which is a turkey, stuffed with a duck, stuffed with a chicken.

This is the porkification of that idea, and features a whole pork loin roast stuffed with a whole pork tenderloin.

This has to rank right up there with the dumbest ideas I've ever had, since there's really no go
od reason to stuff a pork loin with a whole pork tenderloin, other than just to see what would happen.

Having said that, it was pretty damn tasty, and proved visually entertaining for the guests. Between the two pieces of pork I used a savory rosemary, sage, and garlic bread dressing. It slow-roasted for 2 hours over a mirepoix, basted occasionally with the pan drippings.

I didn't film its creation, but something tells me you'll be seeing this on the blog at some point. By the way, alternative names to Porkporken™ include Porkenstein, and Death by Pork.


No comments:

Post a Comment