Dark Chocolate Macarons with Bittersweet Ancho Chili Ganache from ChezUs

I've had more than a couple email requests for a macarons recipe, but I just haven't been able to do one yet.

In the meantime, it's my pleasure to bring you this fantastic recipe from my friend Denise at ChezUs, for dark chocolate macarons with bittersweet ancho chili ganache.

This was her entry in something called the Daring Bakers’ challenge, which you can read all about on her blog. You'll also find lots of yummy photos and the complete recipe should you decide to attempt these without the security blanket of a video nearby. Enjoy!

Note: not sure if you've noticed, but I've put a measurements converter widget down on the sidebar. Parts of Denise's recipe are in Metric (I know. I'll have a talk with her later), but you can easily convert them using the new tool!

Photo (c) ChezUs

No comments:

Post a Comment