What Happens in Vegas, Will be Recorded and Shared on this Blog

I'm headed to Las Vegas for a fabulous week of food and wine as a guest of the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority. They put together a culinary journalists tour to showcase the latest industry trends and newest restaurants in the city. We'll be grazing our way through the Palms, CityCenter, Bellagio, Wynn/Encore, Venetian/Palazzo, MGM Grand, and Mandalay Bay, just to name a few.

This trip comes at a perfect time. Since the cookbook production started, I've been pretty much working 7 days a week, usually 12-14 hours a day to keep up with the daunting schedule. It's been a blur of cooking, videotaping, photographing, editing, and writing. The nice thing about a trip like this is not only do I get lots of great content for my American Food site on About.com, but I get a welcomed break from the routine.

Being around all the new and interesting dishes, drinks, and describers of such, will be restorative on several levels.
I also get to meet and share ideas with other food writers, which is always a blast. Stay tuned for updates and posts to follow soon. Speaking of following, if you want to come along on what promises to be a very interesting few days in my third favorite city, follow me on my Twitter page. Enjoy!

Vegas Photo (c) Flickr user jimg944

No comments:

Post a Comment