Seattle, Here I Come!

I'm heading up to the Pacific Northwest today to attend the 2010 International Food Blogger Conference. The event brings together leading food bloggers for a conference focusing on the fusion of food, writing, and technology (and possibly drinking). This will be my first trip to Seattle, but I love strong coffee, rainy weather, and grungy rock, so this should be a great weekend! Let's see, did I hit all the Seattle stereotypes?

Of all America's regional cuisines, the Pacific Northwest is probably the area I know the least about. So, in addition to taking in all the seminars and presentations, I will be doing my best to taste and experience as many of the local specialties as possible. If you want to follow along, I'll be providing bite-by-bite coverage on Twitter. Otherwise, check back here for updates from the event, as well as recipes and photos I collect along the way. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment