John the Chef Arrives in Las Vegas the City - No Signs of Joe the Plumber

I've arrived safe and sound after a short, uneventful flight from San Francisco. I almost won the airport shuttle drop-off challenge, which is a little reverse psychology game I play coming from the airport.

There were 14 people on my shuttle, all going to different hotels, and I pretend I win a huge cash prize if I'm the last one dropped off. But, it wasn't meant to be, as I was dropped off second to last. They never remember who finishes second in the imaginary airport shuttle drop-off challenge.

Here you can see my "please don't turn on that black light!" hotel room. It's actually looks very nice and clean (in natural light), and for the price of an all-you-can-eat buffet, I can’t complain. You can also see the lovely view from my hotel window. When they say "off the strip" they really mean it. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment