A Tease, a Taste, and a Trip Home

Michele and I are traveling to New York State to see my family, including my mom Pauline (you may remember her from such video recipes as "Key Lime Pie").

As usual I'll try and post from the road, and hopefully share a few photos (videos?) of what
ever family feasts ensue.

These photos are a tease to some video recipes I plan on filming when I get back to San Francisco. These were taken last night during a dinner with cousin Tony and Nora (you may remember them from such posts as "The "Found on Foodbuzz" 24-Item Tasting Menu").

Pictured here (at night with annoying flash lighting): a new salmon technique I think I've perfected, salmon filet tied with salmon belly; whole-wheat flatbread; and individual apple "tart tartin" with ginger snap crust.

Finally, a little taste of something many of you have asked for… written recipes!!!

Thanks to a new venture by a loyal viewer, we could soon have transcripts for all my original recipe videos. I'm not sure exactly how they will be distributed yet, but stay tuned for details to follow! Enjoy!

Click her for a sample recipe transcript for: Thai-Style Beef Stew PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment