Free Tequila + Food Bloggers + Photo Booth = Lots of Explaining to Do!

As much fun as I had eating and drinking my way through four fabulous days at the Aspen Food & Wine Classic, it was getting to meet some of my food blogger buddies that really made my time there so special.

Saturday night, after Food & Wine magazine's "Best New Chefs" Dinner (which you
can read about here), Patron Tequila hosted a very exclusive after-party at the Brexi Brasserie, which I attended with three of my new favorite foodie friends.

In addition to supplying copious amounts of very good tequila, Patron also set up a photo booth. As a steady stream of well-oiled party goers made their way in and out of the booth, the photos were projected onto a large screen for entire room to see (and make fun of).

Pictured here, with the u
sually reclusive Chef John, are (from left to right) Jen from Daily Blender, Sara from Average Betty, and Heidi from SavoryTV. Thanks ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment