Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I wish I could have done a new video recipe for St. Patrick's Day this year, but I'm in the stretch run with all this cookbook photography so it just didn't happen, which is too bad because I had some fantastic ideas.

How does a Guinness-braised beef brisket sound? Or a kale-stuffed leg of lamb? Next year, I promise! So, you'll just have to settle for a link to my corned beef and cabbage video, which features some of my best, culturally-insensitive humor ever. My wife is half Irish, so I felt entitled to have a little fun.

If you've never tried cooking corned beef and cabbage before, use this video and give it a try! It's so easy, and one of the world's greatest one-pot meals ever. By the way, as you'll read if you follow the link…it's NOT even Irish.

Erin Go Bragh! (which is Gaelic for "Ireland until eternity, and enjoy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment