Hungry Nation and Crispy Kale

I'll have more details when the channel is officially launched, but I'm excited to announce we've signed a content partnership with Hungry Nation! Hungry Nation is a new food network created by Next New Networks, the leading independent producer of online television networks.

Basically, NNN creates, packages, brands, and syndicates some of the Web's best content, which will now include all Food Wishes has to offer. They're also signing other movers and shakers in the video recipe space, including my buddy Average Betty.

The video below is from Amy Blogs Chow. Amy Cao is a fellow video recipe blogger who will also be joining me on Hungry Nation. I've been fascinated by kale chips since I saw them on Steamy Kitchen a few months ago. Looks like a very cool technique and one I'm sure you'll see on Food Wishes one day.

Stay tuned for more details about this exciting new partnership soon. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment