"Seed to Sausage" – Inspiration, Wrapped in Bacon

The lovely and talented Denise and Lenny, from ChezUs, created this exceptional video to showcase the sustainably-produced charcuterie of Ferme Baradieu. The video was shot on their recent trip to France, and was submitted to Protein University for the "Who's Your Butcher" contest.

All that stuff I said about being inspired to raise my game after watching White on Rice Couple's video for Gluten-Free Girl and the Chef's new cookbook, applies here as well. Not only is this one of the most beautiful food videos I've ever seen, it's about pork. I never get tired watching pork. It's my second favorite thing to do with it.

For more information, you can check out their YouTube channel, or contact them on ChezUs. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment