It Doesn't Take Supreme Talent to Section an Orange… Getting a Show on the Food Network is Another Story

I've shown how to make orange "supremes" before, but never up-close and personal in HD. People seem to enjoy these occasional, quick-and-easy techniques videos, and since they allow me to post a video without much heavy lifting, I enjoy them too.

This is especially true today, because tomorrow Michele and I leave for New York City for my big interview with the Food Network. As most of you know, I won the Next Food Network Star YouTube Challenge, and the Grand Prize was a meet and greet with the show's executives at their studios.

I'm very excited to build some new bridges, which is a crucial first step to burning them down. I have no idea what or when I'll be able to post, so bear with me during what could be a life-altering week.

The best way to share in this great adventure is to follow me on Twitter. By the way, if you're still wondering what the hell Twitter is all about, this is the perfect opportunity to experience it in all its narcissistic glory. Wish me luck, and as always, enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment