It's Fresh Cranberry Sauce Time! (It's Almost as Good as the Canned One)

You know I'm no food snob. I eat everything, and try not to judge others, but when it comes to canned cranberry sauce, I get all Martha Stewart. I think it's the fact that homemade fresh cranberry sauce is the easiest recipe ever, and you can volunteer to bring this as your contribution to the meal. Your laziness will be rewarded with compliments and more than a few ooo's and ahh's.

There are only a couple ingredients, which are boiled for a few minutes, and then allowed to cool. That's it. Really. This recipe for Cabernet Cranberry Sauce I did for About.com will show you the simple technique, which can easily be customized as you see fit. As long as you have the cranberries, sugar, and some kind of liquid, you have homemade cranberry sauce. Enjoy!

For the ingredients and recipe transcript click here

*Please help support free video recipes, and visit my new sponsor, MOZO Shoes. Find out why chefs (like me) are buzzing about their great shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment