More No-Knead Bread Success!

I made your recipe the other day..........it came out great.......!!!"


















Jim Peterfeso sent this picture of a sourdough no-knead loaf. "The recipe was adapted from your sourdough recipe, but was wetter and cooked in a cast iron pot."



















Martin says, "Here's my attempt at a no-knead bread recipe. I baked the dough in a very hot Lodge cast iron pot. Thanks again."




















This fantastic pairing is from Travis A, who says, "Last night I made the no-knead bread and Fromage Blanc. They were sooo yummy, I ate the whole thing in one sitting.... with a few friends of course."


















These beautiful twin
s are from Rosko. Now, why didn't I think to make a double batch? I do need leftover bread for stuffing.

No comments:

Post a Comment