DVD Update!

From the looks of the poll there seems to be enough interest for me to go ahead and have a 100 DVD's pressed. Please hold your order requests until tomorrow when I post the official order page. Here are some facts and figures.

The DVD is titled "Food Wish Favorites Vol. 1"
It will feature the following 12 videos, which I chose to give the recipient a wide range of techniques, styles, and one-liners.

This should serve as a great introduction to the site.
Chicken Gumbo
Shrimp Jambalaya
Farmer's Cheese
No-Knead Bread
Ginger Chicken Wings
Chicken Parmesan Bake
Braised Beef Merlot
Lamb Chops
French Onion Soup
Split Pea Soup
Real French Toast
Mushroom Veggie Burger

  • The cost will be $25 and includes shipping and handling.
  • Each disc will be signed and numbered to avoid future controversies in natural history museums.
  • Only 100 DVD's will be offered at this time, on a first come, first serve basis, unless you are a friend, relative, have donated money before, or are willing to make me an offer I can't refuse.
  • Discs will be shipped out using regular first-class mail (only the best for you guys), and will be mailed by December 15th.
  • Due to time constraints and present workload, I can't do any custom messages or gift-wrapping. The DVD will be in a real jewel case made from the finest clear plastic.
  • SORRY, but I can only ship to USA for now, but will soon research the shipping costs for international purchases. UPDATE: INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING NOW AVAILABLE!

That's all for now. More tomorrow, and then you can start flooding me with orders!

I'll have a new recipe video up later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment