Happy Cyber Monday! For Sale: Me

Yes, it's cyber Monday - the first weekday after the Thanksgiving weekend when online retailers get their largest traffic surge as bargain hunters hit the internet en mass.

I know what many of you are thinking, "Gee, I wish Chef John had a DVD for sale so I could finally help him keep the site up and running, AND score a sweet gift for my friends and family members that can't cook." It's like I read your mind, isn't it?

Well, you're in luck! I will be selling a DVD with some of my most popular video recipes so you can give the gift of me to others. I know you've told hundreds, if not thousands of people about this blog, but let's face it - people rarely do what you tell them too. Now, at nominal expense to you, they can watch these recipes on TV and cook along with Chef John.

Since this is mainly a fundraising effort (as well as providing you with a one-of-a-kind gift), I'm thinking of $25 dollars for 9 video recipe lessons. What do you think? Would you support the site and buy one (or lots) of these DVD's? Please take the poll below so I have an idea! I will make the official offer on Wednesday. Thanks!!

Would you buy a $25 DVD from Chef John to give as a gift?
Yes! I have been meaning to help support the site, and I do need some inexpensive gift options.
No! I love the site, but you're not getting any money from me. Nice try.
Free polls from Pollhost.com


No comments:

Post a Comment